Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Tahl's birthday Questions

1. What is your favorite color? pink and golden

2. What is your favorite toy? all my stuffed animals

3. What is your favorite fruit? pomegranate

4. What is your favorite TV show? Wild Kratts

5. What is your favorite movie? The Greatest Showman

6. What is your favorite outfit? my "This is me" t-shirt

7. What is your favorite game? Dragonwood and Sleeping Queens

8. What is your favorite animal? Chameleon 

9. What is your favorite song? This is Me!

10. What is your favorite book? Harry Potter

11. Who is your best friend? Abraham and Anam

12. What is your favorite breakfast food? green pancakes

13. What is your favorite snack? nuts and raisins or ants on a log

14. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? nachos

15. What is your favorite thing to eat for dessert? Drumsticks

16. What is your favorite drink?  apple cider
17. What food do you not like? Brussel sprouts

18. What do you want for dinner on your birthday? ravioli and sausage

19. What is your favorite thing to do outside? climb a tree or play with Zev and Isaac

20. What is your favorite holiday? Halloween because I like scary stuff
21. What do you like to take to bed with you at night? Nala, Eggbert, and all of my stuffed animals

22. What do you want to be when you grow up? zoo keeper or a be in a rock and roll band

23.  Who are you going to marry when you grow up? I don't know yet. 

24. Where is your favorite place to go with your family? maybe the Fort Worth Zoo

25. What is your favorite thing to learn about in school? science 

26. What is a time you were brave this year? A time I went down a water slide, and I was worried the water would be too deep, but then I liked it. I went down it again two times. 

27. What is a time you were kind this year? When I gave other kids in my class pennies for helping me. 
28. If you could travel anywhere, where would you go?  to the jungle or to the grasslands where lions live

29. If you could have any wish, what would it be? to live forever 

30. What are you most looking forward to about being 7? I can do more stuff. I might be taller for more roller coasters.  You have be a certain age to do cool stuff, so being seven means that I can do more stuff. 

No comments:

Post a Comment