Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Hanukkah

On the first night of Hanukkah, my mom came over to celebrate with the boys. They all loved their presents from her, but I forgot to get any more pictures than this one!

Maya got her first Hanukkah present from her Mimi!  I could not love this sweet doll more. 

The boys had so much fun opening gifts each night and playing with them together. 

I called this the board game Hanukkah because that is mostly what they opened. 


Both big boys did get watches from the Richardsons that they are obsessed with. 


Tahl got the third illustrated Harry Potter book, and we have been reading it nonstop! 

We only remembered to get one picture in front of the menorah. It has all my favorite boys in it though. 

It was a fun Hanukkah this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment