Sunday, November 19, 2017

Random November Pictures...

The day after Halloween we took down all our decorations and got ready for Thanksgiving! 

We continued our tradition of putting up turkeys that we write things we are thankful for on the feathers. 

Isaac and I went to vote, and we stopped by to visit Isaac. 

The boys love to go on night walks with flash lights and laterns. 


Isaac and I went to the zoo with friends. 



Isaac was excited to feed the giraffes! 



We even got to pet one! 


Isaac had fun playing on the hippos and the carousel too. 



Here is Isaac playing with Dixie. 

She got spayed and now she is ours forever!

Thank goodness she lets this guy drag her all around happily. 


Ari and I went to see Dan Rather speak with friends. 

And I got a snuggly nap.  I don't get too many of these any more, so I have to get a picture. 

No comments:

Post a Comment