Friday, August 18, 2017

Last week of summer

We have been busy having fun for our last week of summer.  The boys and I went to Safari Run Monday with Emily and her boys.  Tuesday we went with another family to the trampoline park.  I was careful not to jump after my last trampoline park injury!  Wednesday we spent the morning in the pool. 

My mom recently moved to a new apartment, and she gave us all of the toys and floats from her pool at her house.  The boys were so excited to play with all the new things. 

After the pool, Isaac and I took a bubble tub while the big boys were in the backyard. 

We had a very good time making bubble hats and bubble soup. 

Isaac took a good nap, and when I went in to check on him, I realized he was wearing a hat! He's a silly guy.  He told me later that it was his Octonauts hat. 

Speaking of silly guys, apparently Tahl and Isaac were pretending to be women in this game... 

That face is just the best. 


Ari bought Zev a bunch of tools, and they went searching through our neighbors bulk trash for old wooden things Zev take apart and make into new creations. 

Thursday we went to the zoo. It had been raining early in the morning, and the zoo was amazingly empty. 

These guys had a fun morning. 

We love that our zoo currently has a baby lion and a baby elephant! 

Zev pushed the stroller to give me a break. 

Here he is lifting Isaac up for a picture opportunity. Zev was a great brother the whole morning. 

We tried to get a family selfie in the bubble with a mongoose in the back. 


After it was a rainy cool morning, it started to heat up.  I forgot the change of clothes for the river, but Isaac didn't mind. 

We rode the carousel before we left just like usual, except Isaac is so big now I didn't have to stand next to him, so I got to ride the nest.  

These boys sure do spin fast. 

The picture reminded me of my original facebook profile picture on the teacups at Disney World, except now I have a side kick! 


After our day at the zoo, we went home to relax, play games, and clean up before meet the teacher. We are so excited that Tahl has Zev's teacher from last year, Mrs. Pate.  She moved down to the first grade, and I could not be more excited about it. 

Here is Zev with his new teacher, Mrs. Hall.  It's not his cutest face, so I will have to get another one on the first day of school. He is excited about a new year and he has two friends in his class. 


No comments:

Post a Comment