Tuesday, January 3, 2017

New Years Eve

New Years Eve was the last night of Hanukkah!  Tahl opened some books from the Richardson's and so did Isaac.  They both loved them, but I didn't get any pictures because I was too busy with Zev.  He opened a shirt from me, and he loved it like I knew he would.  This is the perfect shirt for this guy.  He is a huge Harry Potter fan, and he is also, almost always, up to no good. 

Just an example of a normal Zev moment... 

After we did Hanukkah, we did New Years Eve!  We watched the countdown on Netflix, we toasted with sparkling apple juice, and then we did sparklers.  The guys love this tradition. 

We may have done them in our robes to keep warm, but it was fun just the same. 

Isaac thinks he is big enough for his own sparkler. Let's just say that we are lucky he didn't burn his hair off. 







After the guys went to bed, Ari and I played card games and drank champagne.  We are definitely the coolest. 






No comments:

Post a Comment