Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Rebecca's wedding weekend!

I spent all day getting ready for the wedding with the other bridesmaids. It was so much fun. 

Here I am in my hotel room in a pre-wedding selfie. 

The bride chatting with friends. 

Not the best picture, but I was goofing around. 

a slightly better one... 

Here is Bec Bec with all her bridesmaids! She was beautiful. 

Ari and I

This was my favorite one of us, but I wish I hadn't taken it with that light in the background. 

They had a photo booth that was so fun. 


This was my favorite photo booth shot.

We had a lot of fun with it. 


Here we are with Eric and Guy.


There may have been some spilling on my dress... 

We just had a little too much fun photo boothing.

The next day while we recuperated from all the fun we had, Tahl and Zev got to have a wedding with my bridesmaid flowers.  Kitty Cat looks lovely as a bride. 

It was a fantastic weekend, and I was so happy to celebrate with one of my best friends for the past twenty years. 


No comments:

Post a Comment