Monday, August 24, 2015

First Day of Pre-K!

Today is Tahli's first day of Pre-K. This is what he looked like when he woke up this morning! 

A shower, time for some breakfast, and looking at his first day of school books.

Here he is posing with "1, 2, 3 Peas."

Holding up his Pre-K sign. 

He loves minions and unicorns.

His favorite color is purple.

And when he grows up, this handsome guy wants to be a dad! 

Could he be any cuter? 

He was a great sport about all the pictures.

Until he got a little silly. 

Bad light, but I had to put in this picture of all three boys.

So perfect. Zev is a goof and Isaac is trying to escape. 

Here Tahl is mad because I put Isaac in Zev's lap first. 

I just can't win with all three kids. 

Or two apparently... 

Sweet Tahli loves Isaac even when is trying to get away from him. 

Here we are all walking into the J. Isaac isn't looking, T seems nervous, and Z is crazy as usual... 


Here is Tahli walking into his new classroom. 

 Washing his hands

Signing in with his name. 

He was already working so hard! 

I got him to make me a present so I could leave without tears, and it worked! 
I can't wait to pick him up and hear all about his first day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment