Thursday, July 30, 2015

trouble and Utah

Isaac has become one of the family's biggest trouble makers, and that is really saying something in this family.  Here he is, where I'm not sure if you can tell, but he has turned on the tub.  He had also removed the toilet paper roll and was playing with the toilet cleaning wand.  I put these things on top of the toilet, but sadly he is taller than I thought! 

He loves to relax in our chair on the floor after some busy trouble making. 

Or dump all the toys out and sit in the toy bucket. 

... funny baby... 

Last week we went to Utah to visit all of Ari's family.  Sadly, both Rachel and I forgot our real cameras, so I only have cell phone pictures. 

Isaac got pretty grumpy on the plane, and then Ari got about a twenty minute nap out of him. 

Zev still LOVES his Uncle Oren. 

We got to celebrate Tova and Brad's 15th anniversary with them at a delicious restaurant. 

Oren and Harper passed out on the couch one morning. 

Isaac made lots of trouble in Utah with all of the non-baby proofed things around.  This was one of his better activities. 


We went to the pool, and did all sorts of fun things, but I was busy then, so I apparently just took pictures of people watching Scooby Doo. 

Isaac got to have some ice cream for the first time.  He was a pretty big fan. 

Here he is napping by the pool one afternoon. 

Here is another Uncle Oren original face painting.  I'm always so sad when I have to wash them off before bed.

Somehow I didn't take any pictures of Tahl on this trip, but trust me, he was there, and he had a great time.  The boys loved playing with their cousins, the water slide at the pool, and more.  Thanks for a great trip Buby and Buster! 

No comments:

Post a Comment