Sunday, March 22, 2015

Having fun

Here are a few pictures off my phone.  

The other morning Zev came into the hall looking like this.  He is a "tape ninja."


He was showing off some pretty sweet moves too. 

Here is my big baby drinking all by himself in the comfy bean bag chair. 

Then he got a little company. 


On another day Tahl decided that he needed to help Isaac eat.  He accomplished this by sitting on him.  Silly boy. 


On Thursday we went to story time at the mall. Isaac spent most of his time eating this yummy shaky egg. Tahl took this picture of him.

Tahl took a few selfies too. 

I helped with this one. 

Last, but not least, Zev is currently obsessed with reading.  I've been trying to remember to take pictures of everywhere he reads.  This was the only one I remembered so far. 

Here he is on the way out of Costco reading "H is for Haunted Hotel" while rocking a mohawk of his own design.  I can't believe he is almost in first grade! 

Other places Zev enjoys reading are: the dinner table, all over every bed or couch in the house, the toilet, the car, while walking through a parking lot, and especially at the library. 



No comments:

Post a Comment