Wednesday, November 12, 2014

5 months!


I can't believe my sweet baby is 5 months old! He is the sweetest, happiest guy. He is finally sleeping more, getting up usually around 10 and 2. His big brothers still adore him. They always try to help him if he's crying or lay on the floor to have tummy time with him. He is rolling from his back to his stomach, but he is still having trouble rolling off of his stomach.

Best of all, he still loves to eat and is getting VERY chubby. Hooray!


I sat the baby in the chair to take his pictures, and I turned around and found this.


He was a little surprised about it.

He wasn't so sure about taking pictures today.  Mr. Big Eyes... 

Uhhhh... What are you doing?

He may have missed his mouth trying to get his hand in.

I don't know why I love bad pictures of my children so much.  This one cracks me up. 

Finally a smile! 

He had a hard time smiling because he couldn't stop talking to me long enough. 

I can't possibly express how much I love this goofy little person.

As always, I think his name meaning "He will laugh," is already true. 

(And a little pajama smiley face!) 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment